We're checking out in an hour and will be picking up Luke's visa before heading to the train station. We arrive in Hong Kong at 6pm and leave for home Thursday morning at 9:25am. We'll see everyone very soon...
Hi, Enjoy your last day in China. I'm sure it will be one to remember. rec'vd the flight info. let me know what I need to pick up for Luke and Julia. Michael and I will be there to meet you all. Can't wait to see everyone. Luv all. hugs and kisses for Julia and Luke Mom Low
Hi,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last day in China. I'm sure it will be one to remember. rec'vd the flight info. let me know what I need to pick up for Luke and Julia. Michael and I will be there to meet you all. Can't wait to see everyone. Luv all. hugs and kisses for Julia and Luke Mom Low
Can`t wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteSendng a rhythm section to the airport to welcome you guys....Tassa group too much?
ReplyDelete