Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

9/18 - We're in Guangzhou


Today we met our social worker Echo and travelled together to Guangzhou. She's great! She will be with us over that next 11 days guiding us and helping us out. The train trip was easy. I planned on Julia taking a nap during the two hour trip but she refused saying she wanted to look out the window the entire time... and she did. Tomorrow is the big day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey LOWS! so happy to finally get on the site! Looks like you guys are having a great time. THanx for the warm wishes and great advice. We'll miss you all so much, but i know all of you including Zhenny, will be here in spirit! Hope the rst of the trip is deligtful, and i cannot wait to hear about all of the great stories and see all the fabulous pictues when you get back. Love you guys so much and cannot wait to see you all! God Bless, Samantha and Sean Anirudhsingh

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!! One step closer!!!!
    Hugs,
    Diana & Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally I made it!
    I was here all along as a visitor but was not able to make comments until I became a member :(

    I am so glad I got to speak with you on the phone today. I have been thinking of you guys everyday. Thanks for posting the pics. Julia looks so BIG!

    ReplyDelete