Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/1 - HOME!!!!

We arrived home at 4pm on Friday 10/1. It felt so good to land at Ft Lauderdale airport. Luke and Julia slept through the entire flight. They were so very tired.

Almost everyone who had planned to be at the airport on Thursday night couldn't make it since they were working on Friday. Grandma and Grandpa Low picked us up. Thanks for coming to get us.


This was Luke on the first couple of hours on the HK to NY flight.


We were trying to pass the time at the NY hotel, so romping around on the bed was lots of fun.

Luke's saying, "I already read the emergency stuff, let's get this show on the road!"

I love Grandma's noodles...

First long sleep at home.







2 comments:

  1. I see that Ami isn't the only one that sleeps in strange positions! Welcome home, and may Luke's (and your)transition go as smoothly as possible!

    ReplyDelete